<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Two things I never thought i'd do....

1. Go to an open mic night with a guitar and get up to sing a couple of songs

2. Join Facebook


As it turns out, I was so nervous that my first song sounded like Nick Drake whispering from inside a lead-lined pillow, and not very good at that. So for the encore I BLASTED out a song and let everything rip. And it was... how can i put it?
Good.
It was something I've always wanted to do, get on stage in a dive-bar and bang out a few tunes to a bunch of half-interested boozers - all the better for being in Montreal in front of a bunch of comedians who were all expecting me to do 'my stuff'.

As for ComeOnMyFacebook.... I'm sorry, I have no idea why I joined. Those bloggers who know me, or want to, and have a facebook account, get in touch via email and we'll play a little show and tell.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker