<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 08, 2007

*STOP DE-PRESS*

It appears I was somewhat hasty in my judgements back there, for indeed I am still attached after all. Good. However, after my best friend, an old school friend, my girlfriend's flatmate, my landlady and even the satanically well-versed Salman Rushdie all going through big ugly splits within the last week, it would be wise to hold off on that combination toaster/goldfish bowl wedding gift you were planning on buying me. I'll let you know when...

But just to be sure, I hereby vow never to go to another concert of theirs. No, that's not actually strong enough, is it? I vow never to consider going to one of their gigs. If I accidentally end up at one, all well and good, but I shan't tempt death, destruction and jazz for people who would rather call it dance music (which is kind of what it is)

Here's a peace offering to, like, the universe maaan: another Cinematic tune, quite inappropriately called Burn Out

If you don't have their music, it's time to buy some.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker