<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 17, 2007

"He really likes you"

- Yes, I like him too. He's been all over me since we met

"It's strange. He normally doesn't like strangers but he really likes you"

-Look at that! Hello, where d'you think you're going?

(he nuzzles into my crotch and then jumps up and tries to hug me)

"Dexter! Leave him alone!"

-What did you call him?

"Dexter"

-That's a great name.

"Well, we thought it was appropriate cos he must be more dextrous than the average cat. With his seven toes"

-Wha..?

I look round to see Dexter's paws creeping along my shoulder blade, approaching my neck in another attempt at feline embrace. I see he has, indeed, two front paws with two extra, miniature-paws sticking out of the sides like side-cars on motorcycles. There they are in all their 7-toed gory glory....

And I freak.

AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker