<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 26, 2007

dont analyze this too deeply

you will go insane

just stop now

and yes, get out

from my point of view

it was random

noone has an agenda against you

in Toronto

please

dont look into this

you will go crazy

and get overly paranoid



That's the message I got yesterday, cut into the skin of a dead dog and dumped on my doorstep


Only joking (and oh ha ha how amusing that was) but it really is the message that three people have independently proffered, almost word for word. Which certainly is of interest and help to me, because it confirms in my mind that there is obviously a conspiracy going on - everyone is telling me to forget about it and move on. What is it that they know which I don't? What are they hiding from me?


I aim to find out.


With the help of my trusty, transparent new sidekick Geefwee the Goblin King*




Apollo 440 - Mad Mountain King


*who'll be guest blogging all next week while I am out fighting damsels and rescuing dragons

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker