<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 04, 2007

There's chips and carrots in my head
With cabbage in my knees
I see them when I lie in bed
But not my inner peas

My fingers fat with fishy stuff
And bacon in my thumb
I've candy floss in belly fluff
And gravy up the bum

I've sushi where the sun don't shine
Cos I love Japanese
My veins contain a nice rice wine
But still I find no peas

My waist is like a swiss fondue
All filled with stinky cheese
I've checked the contents of my loo
Yet still no inner peas

The guru and the gourmand both
Request I drink green teas
To rouse myself from rotting sloth
And find my inner peas

"Seek old peas and ye shall find
a multitude of Mendel's clues
forget your stomach, try the mind
your peas are frozen, join the queues

To heat them, eat them, even beat them
whizz them, fizz them, make them slushy
your inner peas arent hard to find
but im afraid they're somewhat mushy

So sow some seeds in armpit hair
And cultivate new pods
Then warm and stroke and pray for rain
Appease your Nature Gods

You'll not find peas in the Seven Seas
Nor in the lands contained
Not even in the birds and bees
Where you feel unconstrained

They dont exist in toxic bliss
Nor all the worldly arts
You need remember only this:
They hide in human hearts"



...and smelly farts

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker