<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I have no problem with Valentine's Day but I think in the interests of balance there should be a day around about the 14th of August where you can send a card to someone you quite passionately hate.

"Ain't Valentine's Day" perhaps?
Which got me thinking. What would I write in such a card? Not that I'd send it to anyone because I just can't be bothered to waste my time and effort on hating anyone that much. The surest way to express contempt is to turn your back upon someone. ~There is no more effective way to make them suffer. So no-one truly deserving (and i cant even think of anyone) will ever get such a card, but underneath there follows a few ditties of I hope may add some fiery balls to the canon...

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker