<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 08, 2007

Light a candle or sixty
And meet in the moonlight
Bring your papers and passport
The luxury zeppelin leaves at the stroke of tonight

We're not going nowhere
My truth has unfurled
I'm an International Man
Who's grown tired of this world

We may circle the Kremlin
But I hope you'll forgive
That our dinner is served
In the clouds, where I live

We'll be dining on Dodo
in a Milanese Sauce
with Regrette dans nos Yeux
that's the first first First Course

I hope you like pigeon
that's been cooked in a goose
that's been cooked in a pig
that was hung by a noose

not of rope but of bangers
from the piggy's best friend
mashed gamin and gammon
in ancient spice blend

But don't fill up yet
there's the last first First course
It's your favourite snack, yes?
A whole Pickled Horse

then i'll order the hors d'oeuvres
from the whores who do serve
we'll have rhyme schemes-a-go-go
And Oeufs Ogopogo

for mains there'll be Falcon
fucked medium-rare
by a hot-cocked Baboon
and a drugged-up Jugged Hare

and there's Demi-God Stew
Made with bits of Achilles
You can have the whole heel
If I get both his willies

There's Kangaroo Kunt
Which is not what you think
No, it's really the anus
of a milk-fed young Mink

There'll be Manna from Heaven
I had specially caught
And Ambrosia Cream,
The real stuff, not shop bought

Then we'll take a break for cigars

We'll have lamb mints post-dinner
to freshen the breath
And Bob Marley's toe
Which caused his sad death

And after the coffee there'll be one last surprise
My heart on a platter and one of my eyes
To eat my soul is the choice you must make
You can only have one for cholesterol's sake

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker