<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

DS: this morning i went to pick up some milk when an old irish woman [in front of me]
ask for bin stickers
and the young lady behind the counter couldnt understand her accent as she was a total skoby*

DS: young lady was chinese but with a perfect english (i know i talk to her everyday)
the scum bag start asking again and again
11:21 AM turn back to me and said "ah jaysussssss, bloody foreigners 'on't ounderstand p'oper eeeeenglishhhhh"
with the worst scumbag accent ever
me: fuckin ell
DS: i could not help but laugh
11:22 AM and told her she had the worst accent i ever heard in my life and anyone out of the northside would need a translator to understand what she is saying
me: !
11:23 AM me: youre lucky to be alive
DS: she took it the wrong way

*scumbag, chav, skanger, knacker etc

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker