<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 31, 2006

and what of next year's resolvencies?

1. Mention Sara in my blog, as requested at 05:00 G&T from central Dull Witch on the Skypotron.
2. Yawn loudly whenever anybody says anything
3. Enter my yoga studio and publicly apologise to the class in advance for the farts im going to do. Then find a comfy spot wedged between the two daintiest women there and shat myself
4. Resolve the essential inner tension at my theatrical core between the burning desire to entertain the world and being a bit shit at it.
5. Start using prepositions again, soon
6. Live-blog a wank, blow-job or fuck. Interested applicants to the usual address please. No experience necessary. On-site training will be provided. You must be of legal age in your state or country, or at least look it.
7. I gotta tell that 'ho "no"
8. Finish the list after my poo
9. And im back. Wipe my bum after every poo
10. Donate to the Bile Bank
11. Another poo?! Fuck that, I'm not wiping again.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker