<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 10, 2006

you know how when an old friend comes to visit, one you havent seen or heard from in years, and it's only when they get here that you remember why you fell out of touch in the first place?

I do

Nutgroist has come to stay. Nutgroist the thing, that is, not Nutgroist the Me ie. the applumed name of the increasingly flimsy online anonymity of the writer of this and nother blogs (and breaking new ground in the grammatico-errorosphere)

For yes, i have a rash on my underside and it's secreting that same slimy petro-sebum that we all know you want to eat but cant. Wiorse still, my apartment doesnt allow dogs so i cant even get it licked at (mind you, im not far from Chinatown). I may be moved to do a list of other bodily sweet treats that we all want a bite, suck or chew at. I may also go to Pus-Eaters Anonymous.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker