<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bread

...is the main staple of my diet. Always has been, except these days I dont eat as much rice, pasta, potatoes, couscous and other wheaty, carby, grainy things. It comes from living alone, cooking alone and eating alone. It's hard to care that much about what you eat, or more to the point about how much effort you're going to put into a meal. I'm also indulging my long-unsated passion for the Bagel, a masterpiece of Jewish ingenuity up there with The Theory of Relativity, Psychoanalysis and the Raid on Entebbe. So I may have intimated that I've put my cock in one or two since i've been here. I'm not saying I have and I'm not saying I havent. The beautiful thing about fucking a savoury doughnut is that it's so easy destroy the evidence (I imagine). I also imagine a preference for sesame seeds over poppy seeds, if going for toppings (unless you have the heroin addict who lives in the car park round the back of your apartments suck your cock for a dollar fifty every lunchtime, which I also don't). All the weight I lost going through a horrible breakup has started to creep back due to this rather boring diet, supplemented only by eating out between 3 and 7 nights a week - because I can, things are damn cheap here. I joined a gym yesterday and will try and blog how astonishingly ridiculous my induction was if I can later.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker