<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Right now, I live in Chinatown. It's the most extraordinary place, especially if you're used to the one street and a couple of alleyways that is Chinatown in London. That's not a town, it's a piddling little street where everyone speaks english. This place is huge and incredibly varied, with a couple of hundred far-eastern businesses operating at the very least. Sushi, Dim Sum, Korean, Thai, every region of Chinese cuisine you can think of, Tea Shops, Dessert Shops, I'd say you could get anything, anything you want, and don't want, here - and that includes Mogwai. Deep fried.

Walking back from 4 hours of yoga this morning (and the headstands i've been doing have made my neck ache so much I really need a massage and there are many establishments here, but none of them display their prices or professional qualifications and I can't think why), I felt calm, happy and incredibly hungry. So I stopped in at a Vietnamese place to get some fried noodles with seafood and fresh vegetables. And I found this, just above the spring rolls, on the menu....



I'm told it tastes just like Toad

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker