<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 23, 2006

I've decided to try again. Is it a symptom of intense boredom? creative spasticism? foreboding loneliness?

Fucking YES

But there's more: I am in a place and time where things might seem worth writing about again. So much has happened to me since I starting winding down this blog I wish I'd had the time and strength and eloquence to write about it. Maybe I'll remember some of that stuff. But for now, I anticipate more of the same mellow dramas and i'd like to document it.

I'm also thinking of stuff I can't use on stage, always the best stuff, and where else to put it?

I also miss blogging. And some bloggers.

But of course, if you know anything about me at all, you'll know that all the above is a complete diarrhoea of lies. The more sincere, the less likely if it's coming out of my mouth.

The real reason for the change of heart is this...

8 weeks ago I was happy. 7 weeks ago I was not. 6 weeks ago I went on holiday with the source of that un/happiness. 5 weeks ago I booked the one-way ticket out of Ireland. 4 weeks ago I found people to take my apartment, buy my car, take my things, convince me not to back out. 3 weeks ago I drove around Dublin and London and said goodbye to people, parents and audiences. 2 weeks ago I got on a plane and flew to Toronto. 1 week ago I moved into an apartment. This week I start blogging again.

It'll be the same or maybe even worse quality writing, with added bile against the world and his ex-wife, so tell your friends - if you're lucky enough not to have had to leave every single last one of them on the other side of the planet so you didn't have to share the continent with the girl who broke your heart with both tortuous and torturous skill after only 9 and a half intense and loving years together.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker