<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 27, 2006

Anybody up for some reflective glory? How about helping out your old mate Nutgroist (you remember him: the ex-blogger)? Can I interest anyone in helping me write this fucking joke?

It came to me today and i know it's not the greatest gag in the world but it's the way I don't tell 'em that counts.

So, in short, setup is:

Working class kids - obesity epidemic - government measures - Atkins Diet


And the punchline:

Separate the Wheat from the Chav


obviously there are a few yada-yadas thrown in for good measure but you get the gist. Good. Because that's all i get too.

So, it's the all-new interactive joke-polishing challenge, whereby you funny few get to put this into a workable form without any remuneration but for couple of quids worth of thanks and more cack-handed clunky writing like this is.

So help me.

Please.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker