<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Xmas gifts i expect i'd like this year:


an MP4 player:

ok, I don't know what it is or if it exists yet, perhaps it takes into account the fourth dimension which would be nice, though quite draining on the batteries i should think. On second thoughts, i think i'd prefer and MP5 player, just to stay one dimensional reality ahead of the game.


Money

100 pounds from everyone i've ever been nice to would be a fitting tribute to me



A 108-yr old man to abuse Gary Glitter:


Let the punishment fit the crime I say.



Everyone in England to live in Mudhuts:


Please Jim'll, will you fix it for me? Why?
... well why not?


Money:

Actually i'm going to need more. About 2000 more. Expect another recalculation before this is over.



The innocent smile on the desperate face of a little Robin Redbreast:


Wouldn't that just melt your heart? i'd gladly exchange a week's worth of wanks or 2 fucks (that's the rough exchange rate on today's market) to see it.



New Kate Bush Album:


No, not Aerial. Got that. It's fuckin' great. Now i'd like another please. And now, not in 12 years.


Money:

I've just checked my calculations. It seems I'll be needing about 8 or 9000 pounds. Do you know my number and sort code? Thanks.


Meat Vodka:

I'm sorry but you can get alcohol made out of anything these days so I'd like mine made out of New Zealand Lamb. Would go well in a cocktail in with Creme de Menthe, but then again, what wouldn't?


Pus Dispenser:

Give your oily skin and yellow-stained thumbs a rest and get your pus the unnatural way with a creamy sebum pump. I think if they're gonna go for a catchy brand-name, how about 'PUZ'? And before you ask, the answer is Eastern Europe. Listen, i've seen Eastern European teenagers do much worse things for money - this could be the moderately demeaning opportunity the ugly ones have been waiting for.


Sweetcorn Tweezers:

At last, say goodbye to shitty fingers at toilet time

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker