<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I am seriously going to send this today and i've asked for the tickets back because I have a feeling i'm going to have to go a bit further up the ladder to get what i want:



The Manager
Savoy Cinema
16-17 O’Connell St
Dublin

25/10/05

Dear Sir / Madam:

On the 16th of October of this year, my partner and I attended a screening of the film Serenity, which was showing at the Savoy Cinema. I enclose the two ticket stubs as proof of purchase. I am not in the habit of asking for a refund but regrettably, I must request remuneration for the sum paid to see this film because it was shit.

Kind Regards



Nutgroist


ps. Please return the ticket stubs because though the film was, as previously stated, ‘shit’ I still keep a billeted reminder of all the cinema screenings I have attended.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker