<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 26, 2005

i might have another go at explaining just what happened when i got up on stage, and what got me there in the first place. but right now im preoccupied with Saul Williams last night who rocked this tiny venue and blew everyone away with the most poetic rap and the most rapturous poetry (taken from the Book of Common Cliches: Music Journalism Edition), followed by Patrick Forge at another tiny club (and free!) who blew us all to bits - i was stepping over frugging limbs and juddering, er, more limbs on the dancefloor all night. Special credit to the two just possibly drunk ladies who approached me outside for a light and 30 seconds later, magically pressed up against me asked "go on, which one do you want? which one? me or her? me or her? or do you want both? come on, tell us, tell us"

- oh my, would you just look at the time?!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker