<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Puerile lines on being told I'm a failure in life by Ireland's Tramp of the Year 2003

I bought this bitch back to my room
without a proper look inside
her eyes, her heart, her 3 sexholes
ran deep and wet and far and wide

i spread her on my nice chaise-longue
and filled her with my hot Me-paste
i hammered in my greasy tong
and glued her fast with scrotal waste

she cried for joy or was it pain
or was it the onion she had for a brain
seeping tear-gas through her head
which i'd just fucked until i bled

cream tears onto her puffy count-
ry scone-like baps of melon tats,
she made a little stuffed-pig grunt
and sucked it up like vampire bats

live by, love by, die by the pork sword
now that's a fact and that's my motto
so into my bum-shaped heart we bored
to death's a bitch and life's a lotto

within you found an anal coin
twas left there by some figure shifty
and scratched you did the card of life
we got two deaths and quids one-fifty

now i've got gAIDS and you've got HIVes
a bloody race to lose our lives
so here's the orange, here's the sock
please pass the needle, where's my cock?

im wanking as you read this verse
i need your hot and sad disgust
i hope this turns out for the worst
to haemorrhage my angerlust

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker