<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

i should explain - my boss has an obscure ethiopion funk tune for a soulseek identity - part of his ongoing obsession with this dude. sample music here

Session Start (nutgroist:my boss): Wed May 25 10:13:17 2005
[10:13] nutgroist: good moaning
[10:13] my boss: TomPaine’sBlues?
[10:14] nutgroist: no thanks, i'll stick with the british consitution
[10:15] my boss: so you are not TomPaine’sBlues
[10:15] nutgroist: im anyone you want me to be as long as you pay me
[10:16] my boss: that's ok
[10:16] my boss: just that someone chatted with me on Soulseek
[10:16] my boss: called TomPaine’sBlues
[10:16] nutgroist: oh right
[10:16] nutgroist: got a transcript?
[10:16] my boss: and i thought that maybe it was you
[10:16] my boss: can't seem to be able to copy it
[10:16] nutgroist: were they exceptionally funny?!
[10:17] my boss: hmmm, how to answer
[10:17] nutgroist: it's a reasonable mistake to make if they are
[10:17] nutgroist: just copy and paste, no?
[10:17] nutgroist: use the ctrl c, ctrl v keys if the mouse wont do it
[10:18] my boss:


(9:53)[TomPaine’sBlues] mahmoud?
[my boss] yes
[my boss] lovely track
(9:55) [TomPaine’sBlues] mahmoud ahmed?
[my boss] yes
(9:55) [TomPaine’sBlues] you are mr mahmoud ahmed?
[my boss] no
(9:55) [TomPaine’sBlues] you are the BEST my fried!
(9:55) [TomPaine’sBlues] the BEST
(9:55) [TomPaine’sBlues] i see you
(9:55) [TomPaine’sBlues] i see you many time
(9:56) [TomPaine’sBlues] waaaaahhhaaaaaa wwwaaaahhhhhaaaaaa
(9:56) [TomPaine’sBlues] yes, baby
[my boss] oh yes
(9:57) [TomPaine’sBlues] you have big one
[my boss] some say so
(9:57) [TomPaine’sBlues] i see on stage, you have very big one
[my boss] you are most generous
(9:57) [TomPaine’sBlues] waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[my boss] and what about yours, is it big too?
(9:59) [TomPaine’sBlues] i am small man, only one wife, not big chief between legs
(10:00) [TomPaine’sBlues] enough seed to sow small field
[my boss] well some prefer small ones
[my boss] I say....if the field is small why bother with a big one
(10:00) [TomPaine’sBlues] my wife-sister prefer big style
(10:01) [TomPaine’sBlues] she is big woman
(10:01) [TomPaine’sBlues] like our mother
(10:01) [TomPaine’sBlues] big, big woman
[my boss] your wife is your sister?
(10:01) [TomPaine’sBlues] that is so
(10:03) [TomPaine’sBlues] her husband died, so it is law that i supply her a husband
(10:03) [TomPaine’sBlues] he suffocate in sex accident
[my boss] ah yes, the pleasure of oxygen deprivation but such a risky game



[10:19] nutgroist: !
[10:19] my boss: so i thought maybe it was you
[10:20] nutgroist: reasonable but obviously way off
[10:20] my boss: and I have just searched his files and he has some your very favourite artiste

at which point i change the subject, since it was so obviously me

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker