<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Day I Ate Some Poo

Upon the land the air was still
Above it thus the sky was blue
And in no way a windy chill
A perfect day. I ate some poo

A world away the sun shone down
And glistened all the grassy dew
Beneath it there an earthy brown
I didn't care. I ate some poo

Amongst the shining, concrete streets
That I engaged in walking through
A butcher's shop, stuffed full of meats
I didn't stop. I ate some poo

The people of this blessed land
Walk to and fro and fro and to
Without a thought for what is planned
Their freedom bought. I ate some poo

But I alone saw through it all
And life was changed this day of Tue
When from my eyes the veil did fall
With some surprise. I ate some poo

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker