<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

time was when i'd have spent an hour crafting this fucker into a neat poetic form. but i cant be bothered, so here it is in rough. as ever, feel free to add to it.

Your beauty this evening is past compare
I’ve never been so attracted to thick facial hair
It’s something I thought that id never say
But tonight, babe, im going gay

The first girl I fancied was my dear old mum
From the second I popped from her sweaty front-bum
She’s been the model for all girls on the way
But tonight, to be honest, I’d prefer a bit of gay

You have good strong hips with soft creamy thighs
Or that’s what I think when I (ahem) fantasize
I see my own cock and I just want to play
Maybe that’s why I’m turning slowly gay

Your slit eye commands me to dispel my fears
Would you baptize me in sweet milky tears?
I know from my wife there’ll be hot hell to pay
But im changing my life to occasionally gay

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker