<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

another year passes, just like a clockwork calendar. it's becoming an annual event round these parts. it gives me cause for thought (at-fucking-last).


significant things that failed to happen last year:

try as i might, i failed once again to unite the Keymaster and the Gatekeeper, both of them loyal minions of Gozer*

my family miserably failed, yet again, to be outrageously murdered and i failed, in similar circumstances, to be charged with outrageous family murder

my second nob is still a 98% theoretical concept (the remainder is 1% theatrical and 1% grafted pork crackling since you ask)

girlfriend's first nob also a non-starter (although technically i'd assumed I was her 'first nob', having read her diary this year i realise that's somewhat distant from the truth)

mostly everyone i've ever disliked, despite my magical, malevolent efforts, remained unaccountably alive all year round. what kind of world is it where John Peel dies and remains dead yet Dr Fox doesn't?

god once again opted out of the 'Show Yourself' challenge. he remains unCapitalised on this blog until such time as he stops by, shares a pipe with me and provides the proper identification. only then does he get my coveted rubber-stamp of belief and a gracious admission of guilt regarding everything ive ever done up to this point in my life (including writing that sentence).

i didnt live up to keeping my promise that when i run out of things to say i'd stop the blog. mainly because i remember now i never made such a promise.



*go on, admit it - you thought that's what 9/11 was all about, didnt you?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker