<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

review coming, but here's a quick top ten:

TEN POOR EXCUSES FOR SITTING THROUGH 'PASSION OF THE CHRIST':

1) It was on a free trial from Blockbuster.

2) It's, like, got tons of gore in it.

3) I suspected I was anti-Semetic, but just wanted to make sure,

4) Monica Bellucci's quite tasty in it.

5) I was impressed with Mel Gibson's previous forays into directing and admired his fair and balanced portrayals in films like 'Braveheart'.

6) I had some Latin homework to do before Monday and needed some help.

7) I'd been to church that morning and found the traditional sermon a little 'dry'

8) I'm completely dyslexic and thought I was renting 'Cannonball Run 2'

9) I was possessed by the Devil shortly after watching Hinckley v Brentford on BBC1 and he made me do it.

10) I'm crazy that way

Rugeley

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker