<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Worth reading all the way through, this is not just a run of the mill, badly written 419 scam letter. It's a world-exclusive political scandal. That juicy turn of phrase in the last paragraph belies its true author, a Mr G.W.Bush of Pennsylvania Av, DC. Is this the newest way to balance the federal budget?

I am Jim Ovia an administrative officer of a financial firm,
I am writing this letter to solicit for support and assistance
from you to carry out a business of mutual benefit and concern.

I know you would be wondering why I am writing you with a
request such as these but I only urge you to read on.

Pending in our vault is a numbered time fixed deposit of belonging
to Mr. Flody Calvert of Triple G limited. Valued presently at
$26.5 Million dollars, Mr. Floyd Calvert lost his life in an armed
robbery attack in his personal home, which left the entire community
in a state of shock and 11 people dead.

I am sorry if this news is too traumatic for you but I was only
trying to paint the picture to you. His time deposit has been re-run
twice and inline with the contractual agreement entered with him,
we cannot re-run it again, efforts has since been exhaustively
made to source out his kin but to no avail.

Information reached me that the bank wants to return the account
as dormant thereby paving way for the fund to be remitted into
the governments confine for arms purchase, at this juncture I
had to stampede that possibility by writing to debunk all efforts
for the government to seize the funds, hence I am asking you to
stand in as the next of Kin to Mr. Floyd Calvert and the funds
shall be transmitted to you, we shall share the funds in the ratio
of 60-30, while 10% will be for unprecedented expenses incurred
by both parties in the course of this transfer.

If you assist in this transaction kindly send your response and also
provide me with your telephone phone number for easy oral clearification.
I anticipate having a wonderful working relationship with you.

Regards,

Jim Ovia.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker