<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

true to my word...

f2: did you hear about the guy who got shot in the head by a shotgun
me: i didnt but i fear im going to
f2: bearings in mind
f2: !!!
me: congratulations
me: you know how some clever jokes work on several levels at once?
me: you've just created the opposite
f2: no
me: it doesnt work on several levels ALL AT THE SAME TIME
f2: did you hear about the communist fish that was of no relevance whatsoever?
me: you write the anti-matter of jokes
me: no, go on
f2: red herring
me: blimey
me: fish goes into a bar
f2: !
f2: yes
me: 'barman, id like a drink please'
f2: yes
me: barman: certainly, sir, what's your poisson?
f2: fuck
f2: did you know that superman's middle name was bryan?
f2: Christopher B.Reeve
me: thought it was Gary
f2: his wife is B.Reeved
me: christopher g.reeve
f2: he was actually half italian, with a double barrelled surname
f2: Christopher Reeve Mialone
me: he was actually australian
me: christiopher barrier reeve
f2: fuck
f2: he was part russian
f2: but it was not to be
f2: Christopher Reeve Ival
me: that is the worst joke that ever failed
f2: i think its brilliant
me: you've just earned yourself a place on my blog with that last comment!
f2: barrier reeve boy

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker