<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

cheers to nutgroist for giving me the opportunity to vent my spleen. Actually, to vent my spleens all over the floor, scoop them up with last week's Observer Food Thricely, stuff them in a black bin liner and chuck it in the Thames.

I was sitting at work thinking about my local post office owner (who was shot in the chest last week by drug-addled nutters) when I got thinking about who I would like to shoot at point-blank range. In the chest. In a Post Office. Jeremy Clarkson or Christina Aguilera ? Then I realised: I want to shoot Dr Fox AND Christina Aguilera. Even better, shooting Aguilera in a Post Office while she's attempting to renew my Car Tax ("would you like 6 months or 12 Sir ? I'll have life BITCH! BOOM!!!! )
One conclusion I've concluded about Ol' Dirrrrrty Lips, having seen her new video for her excremental cover of a perfectly reasonable funk/soul/disco tune from the 70s is this: Christina Aguilera is a Nazi. Lets look at the evidence: the peroxide blonde hair, the black outfit, her Hitler-faced fanny-moustache - it's OBVIOUS to anyone. She's even got the (relatively) more talented black singer tied to the recording desk going along with the whole sorry affair with her 'you go white girl' gestures and occasionally chipping in with some sorry rap accompaniments. 'Car Wash' even sounds a bit like the Yiddish word 'Kahwasch' meaning 'Gas Chamber'. Purest evil.

Thought for the Day: Don't play with string. It's a mog's game.

My Favourite Poker Hands (an occasional series) : No. 173: Full House (Queens over 10s.)


Rugeley

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker