<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 26, 2004

Aha! Ok! You are my most advanced class. I teach two class a day. All kinds of people, young, old, every kind! But I don't let no old people or no young people in this class. It slow things down. Old people are just TOO OLD! Aha! They cant keep up, aha! Young people, I like. Some of you are young. But I don't like little children. Not that young. My student he say to me "I got some young people I gonna bring, ok?" And I think they are THIS high, but they are not, they are down here. They are 5 or 6 or whatever. That is too young. There is one boy. He is like a little monkey or something. He must go to Special School! Aha! I'm telling you, he is not a normal kid, he is OUT OF CONTROL! Aha! I have to stop him throwing things. It is no good at all. He is boy who play football in my street and kick ball at my window. But he is alright now. But still like monkey. I am looking for young pupil. I need good pupil to train so I can retire. 22 years I have been here, I am tired. I wanna go relax. I learn English but I no care how to speak it. I say what I think, you see? I just think it and say it. I don't care about no grammar. I'm not educated in that. I don't care. I just tell you things I want to say. You understand? I send my money for my sons' education. They speak better English than they do Chinese! They speak better IRISH than they do Chinese!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker