<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 22, 2004

Now i've decided to call myself a comedian I notice that things happen to me which, if I were on the way to the theatre at the time, I would surely thank the Gods who live up on Mount Funny.

Getting a lift back from the comedy club last week in a fellow comedian's 30 year-old Volkswagen Beetle which had For Sale details on the back and side windows. As we pull up to the lights in Shepherd's Bush, a taxi driver stops next to us and winds his window down. He's trying to say something but we can't hear. We're thinking he's going to say something about a flat tyre or a broken sidelight. I wind down the window, he grins and shouts "That's never worth Four Hundred Quid!" and speeds off.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker