<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

And speaking of bullying, i seem to recall, when i used to read the trivials, many successful comedians in interviews would often relate how they started telling jokes or developing a quirky sense of humour at school as a way of avoiding the school bully. Perhaps that's why I'm not really going to make it? I mean, for sure my story is very similar, except I was that bully. That's how i got my sense of humour - by nicking all their jokes. And the thing I loved about being a bully was being able to pick on people, demoralise them and hopefully contribute to the ultimate ruination of their lives.

It's only now that I realise how fitting it was that, straight out of college, I got accepted for Teacher Training.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker