<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A Rear Tail

my hated family, curse them so, has given me no run of luck
kids were not planned for, at the start, yet i was made from mum's first fuck
I popped out, in bits, swept up, placenta kept and me they chuck
to top it all her tits blew up and so there was no nip to suck

weaned on whiskey i was frisky, obsessed with 'les fesses' and frotting
i'd rub my self against old meat, i must confess, til rotting
whilst others in classes at my school concerned themselves with steamtrainspotting
their mothers' arses and my tool were all the doodles i was jotting

their dads i did devise a death or at the least a dick destruction
so sad must be their mothers' grief that i'd step in to heal the ruction
and mad with lust they would me trust to comfort them with love-eruption
thus glad to thrust into their rusted holes and maybe get some suction

all went well and i did swell with pride of all the arse i ride
til ladies laden, poohole pregnant, guilty I, their sons decide
to take my mum and willing bum but use holes where once breasts reside
so one last time for each of them, I committed anal babicide



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker