<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

come over here and sit with me are you jewish i can tell because you look like on oh yes i knew them all the jews of dublin the cohens the briscoes and all of them all of them there were so many in my day course you know why there's so few left now dont you its because they threw out all the poor ones ha ha ha its my sons wedding next week i want you to come but no presents please no presents we'll fly you out free of charge you have to come i'll give you my card and wasnt it only the other day that maurice abraham's son, we call him morris, was getting married to a lovely catholic girl, yes i do sound like marianna faithful but i can't sing for shit ha ha ha im 53 years old and im pregnant so at least i beat my mother she was 47 when she had me and died after that ive got a list of all my miscarriages are you in touch with god? are you in touch with yourself then? that's what matters and feck the lot of 'em they're only out to screw you for money i was born jewish raised a catholic and now im protestant church of ireland it's a natural progression you must come to my son's wedding it's next week but please no presents ok, we'll fly you out to anywhere in the world i'll give you my card where do you live? really? which part? which road? which number? i play tennis there i used to own the hotel on that road but then i got divorced and that cost me 27 million its taken me 22 years to claw my way back i had nothing and now im starting again that cost me dear that did but i had to get rid of him he was no good at all and then i lived in berkeley square in london no here in dublin and i used to own that monte carlo? pah, it's overrated and i dont like the royal family there they're very rude i prefer dun laoghaire but you know what? the banks are all quaking because i own them and they've just found out and im going to take them for what's mine you must come to my son's wedding we'll fly you out but please no presents i was in a nutouse for 10 years but im fine now im quite able to look after myself look here's my card


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker