<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 06, 2004

thanks to the Louetenant Ginster for this slice of nice:

Friday's ode to my work and abode:

I lived in a city
And then in a town
Thence came to a village
With country around
I found money in threshing
Squeezed my truncheon by night
And the old country crow
It took flight
Yes took flight

They brought back the bustard
Repainted the sign
Crushed pebbles with prittsticks
And swigged at the brine
As the jet bitches whirred
On their way to new lands
I fell on my knees
And scraped with my hands

Now the country is city
And the city a town
The village for breakfast
For dinner a frown
For lunch a new sixpence
To pay for my sins
And a half-blind Swiss coolie
Collecting old tins

Yes this is my world
And for it I've died
And after they buried me
They told me I'd survived
The mighty dick-willy
Meets the spicy neat shell
And everyone is silly
Except Kenny Hell.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker