<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Danke you schone very much, Oberleutenant. You're very kein.

I've been having these strange dreams lately which are clear and
portentous:

I dreamt that the whole of America would be asked to decide between two men
as to who would lead them for the next four years. I saw people putting
ballot papers into boxes, and other people, officials maybe, counting the
ballot papers. I see a long campaign by both "candidates", lasting up until
the final reckoning, which appears to me to take place on a November day. At
the end of the reckoning, one of the men is sworn in and takes office. But
which one? The one of the sign that read GWB, or the one who hath the
initials of John F Kennedy, without the F?

Also, I see fires being lit all over England. A fire in almost every home.
I'm not sure when this will happen but I think it will be in winter.

And, I see a man of the east brought to trial for crimes against humanity.
He is a man of moustacheod features who may have once wielded great power in
the land where he now stands trial. Some have suggested to me that this
might be David Wilkie, ex-Olympic swimmer, but I am not sure. No, not sure
am I.

And finally, I had a vision that someone I knew well and did honour, sortied
out one night in a town of Double-men, to see the great witch visionary of
the occident as she sang equine truths to the hearts of the Double-men. And
she did have hairy armpits and the name of a Jamaican snack



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker