<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

"You're so slim, it must be because you make love to your boyfriend everyday, right?"

"Are you Indian? No? I once made love to an Indian girl - she was amazing. I bet you are too"

"I have an MBA. You know what an MBA is? It stands for Married But Available"

"Together for 7 years? You're still so young! You want to experiment, don't you"

"Come back to my hotel room. The night is young. We can have a drink and get to know eachother better."

These phrases and many others came directly from the mouth of probably the 3rd most important man in the major multinational my girlfriend works for and were aimed soberly, seriously and directly at her two nights ago at a fancy french restaurant in town.

Yes, he is French.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker