<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 15, 2004

I've just got back from the hairdresser and in the cold light of day i realise i've been given a gay haircut. Not 'gay haircut', a pejorative term for any silly looking hair/head arrangement. No, i've got a haircut that genuinely gay men sport. The style simply says 'i like mens' cocks'. I wouldn't mind so much but I don't have a gay face, i have a fat face, so it looks very silly. How did I not notice? The guy was snipping away, we chatted about this and that, 10 minutes later i've paid him, tipped him and i'm walking out thinking I got a grade 2 all over which a neat sideburn trim. But when I get home and look in the mirror, I see i've been given a grade 3 with a silly little quiffy ski wedge at the front and somehow a gay-grade of non-functional bugger-grip on the sides. All it needs is blonde highlights and i'll be worshipping at the temple of Gayos with no aspersions cast. His wedding ring suggests he wasn't even gay although he really resembled Eddie Izzard so it wasn't like he just naturally thought i'd like it. Perhaps, like Eddie, he's just a bit confused. Confused about his customers' sexuality.

Not like me. Oh no.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker