<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

In the last week I've been having a very vivid premonition of a plane - looks like a commercial, passenger aircraft - crashing into a skyscraper and exploding into flames. I think it's in the US - possibly Chigago?
I also foresee two deaths taking place in the Royal family, one soon after the other.
Finally, I have an impression of an assassination attempt on the Palestininan leader Yasser Arafat. I'm not sure about this, but I think an explosion is involved.


Posted 5 September 2001 by Zak Martin zak@isis.ie


and then i found this...

Zak Martin

Medium, clairvoyant, musician, entertainer, detective and seemingly the world's least modest man

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker