<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I had a psychedelic headache last night which manifested itself in only one unnerving feature: I could hear my voice in triplicate. There was no actual pain, a little blurring of vision maybe but not exactly a classic headache. In fact, more of a pleasant throbbing in the spongy gap between my eyes and the wall behind me. But the point is this: I heard my voice spoken by three of me and surely that's not normal? I heard it in here, over there, and somewhere all around. All distinct, simultaneous and tonally in sync. I haven't had the chance to speak yet today so i'll have to wait til tonight when i make human contact and i'll have another listen. I presume it's gone away by now.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker