<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 05, 2004

weird. I dreamt about ronald reagan last night. he and nancy were, somehow, my grandparents and we stood, them and I plus wife, at big wooden gate dividing a road from a field (an elysian one? it seemed rather farmlike, i think). They were trying tp persuade us to go into it with them and ronnie just leapt over this thing and sped off in glee. nancy looked at us and smiled.
now i accept that this is open to many interpretations but thats not what bothers me. I accept that someone can have a dream about someone the day before they die, be it coincidence or prophecy it doesn't matter. it's just 'WHY ME?'. I couldn't fucking care less and I nor could he i dare say

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker