<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

Since I started working from home, despite the no doubt excellent advice from Jonny Billericay , I have not washed and dressed for the day ahead. In fact it now dawns on me that I do quite the opposite, since I only wash and dress when I have to leave the flat. Now the washing machine is faulty so it's been a good way of preserving pants but that's not the reason I do it. It's sheer lazyness. No, it's buzyness, what am i saying? It's Buzyness more than anything. So the startling conclusion, at least to me, is that I spend anything up to 20 hours a day in the nude. I have to put an apron on to cook supper, that's one of her rules, but otherwise since I sleep naked and spend all day lounging around wantonly naked I am very comfortable with it. If she's bringing friends home she knows to warn me first because otherwise i'll be lolling in the nod and not really caring about it. It's also spurred me on to deciding to go back to the gym regularly because right now i look like a cross between Wolverine and one of those 1980's butterball turkeys with all the dangly bits flopping around.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker