<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Not enough people go to confession in this country. I know this because i've had to take it from complete strangers, within seconds of meeting them, twice this weekend.

"I don't work. I've got manic depression. I trained as an engineer but now I just go down the docks every day and just do that"

"In my family there's lots of troubles. Really big troubles, you know. Like murders and people killing eachother and things. If someone in my family says to me 'I'll fucking kill you' I'll fucking kill them first, you know what I mean? I'll not wait, i'll go into their bedroom that night and ask 'can you not fucking sleep? i'm not surprised, neither can I - come on, let's fucking do it' and then i'll (makes pushing-a-knife-into-my-stomach action) fucking do him"


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker