<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I've been to Bangalore
But I've never been to Naples
I've crossed the murky Rhine
But I've never run a stable
I've lived in central Moscow
But I didn't kill Clark Gable
And the money in my pocket
Is a fact and not a fable.

I burst a big balloon
In a poor man's wooden palace
And I've snookered Jonah Lomu
Whilst admiring Jimmy Challiss
I've shipped a crate of testes
To Wontokochakadowa
But I've never eaten snowflakes
With a bottle of Black Tower

Two ladies were an'asking
If I ever planned to marry
But their questions and their glances
I was quick enough to parry
For the weight of human suffering
Is too great to be doubled
And I'm bubbled to be troubled
By tall maids with minds of rubble


Ginsterlad74

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker