<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I never imagined I'd eat roast giraffe
Until, that is, I met you

I didn't know then that some smells made me laugh
Until, at my house, your first poo

I didn't think you could fit plums down your throat
Until, that is, our first date

I never thought you'd like to get with a stoat
And now, we think, yes, that that's great

I couldnt have guessed that my mum was impressed
When she met you and not 'cos you're black

I wasn't to know when our union was blessed
That my heart would choose then to attack

(And speaking of blessed I'm still fond of that dress
That I wear when i'm stretched on the rack)

My dad, yes it's true, he's a bit of a jew
But your tits won him over ok

So what, in the end, if you're somewhat hindu
He's just so relieved I'm not gay

I'd forgotten the fact that all life is a farce
Until you stopped me sniffing glue

And I never thought the sun shone from my arse
Thanks to you, my sweet love, thanks to you

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker