<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Hi there, my name is Chris. I was doing some surfing and came across Nutgroist. I really like your blog. How did you find that someone searched google for "sticking drum sticks up your anus". There next search was probably "vat vaseline". I am doing an honors project, so I am compiling a lexicon of sexual terms, www.encyclopedia-of-sex.com. For this project to work I need to get people to submit the oddest words they know. I also need some help promoting this project and I was wondering if you'd be interesting in doing a link exchange. Any help you could lend
would be greatly appreciated. Here's my link Encyclopedia of Sex. Thanks again.
Chris


He doesn't even have 'gopping' yet, the time-honoured tradition of holding a piece of half-cooked bacon down your lover's throat on a piece of string until you're about to come, then violently yanking it out causing a rectal retching most conducive to a big dirty cum.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker