<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 18, 2004

My plan for the weekend was this:

Find out about tax implications about living in a different country to your employer
Work out how to get my salary without losing on exchange rates
Find the best available broadband service and order it for our new home
Research cable / digital for new home
Send father list of cheap-flight websites and explain how to use them
Empty garage of my life and disperse to charity, friends, dump, recycling etc.
Open bills and work out how to pay them
Tidy my bedroom
Poo
Wash
Brush teeth
Put in contact lenses
Inform friends this may be my last weekend in the country and go say goodbye to some of them
Catch up on a week's missed work
Write something pithy, droll, urbane and vaguely condescending about Dublin - something that'll catch a newspaper editor's eye perhaps

And so far I've managed to drink grappa and schnapps, eat toasted cheese, squeeze out the pus from my blogspot, squeeze out the pus from my real spot, squeeze out the pus from 'down there', sing at the top of my voice for hours on end and break the only house rule we have - smoking a fag inside- in the lounge and not even bothering to cover up for it.


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker