<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 18, 2004

I wish I did like sticking things up my bum. I doubt i'd ever get bored. Jaded maybe, but never bored. Tried it a few times long ago when I preferred avant-garde sex and i found it overrated, quite frankly. Even with my lovely assistants. If an okra doesn't thrill, i can't imagine what a man's bendoscope must feel like. I don't think I ever fully surrendered to it, which felt erotically necessary for that kind of thing. Letting your guard down is one thing, turning your exit into an entrance is quite another. More power to those who can't get enough of it, but the spasming gap between feary and prolapse has once again conkered me. I prefer to experiment watching other people do it.

I think i'll use that from now on when (because not a day goes by without....) someone asks me if i like a particular sexual practice.

"Do you like punchfucking, mate?"

"I like it when other people do it, yes"

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker