<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 21, 2004

So Belle du Jour is really not a prostitute pounding the bedsprings in old lady London? Very well done to whoever it really is, you must be so pleased with yourself. Because, well, er....?

Oh well, hot on the heels of that cock-throttling revelation, I'd like to firmly deny the rumours that could on day go round that I'm in actual fact a real comedian. Unless you're talking like a Noo Yoik cop, in which case, yup, that's right buddy, I do think i'm a real comedian. I'm also a wiseguy, a schmoe and a bigshot.

So in summary: Suddenly - life has no me-ee-ea-ning to me. Please suck my dick and don't forget to tip the glans on your way out.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker