<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

The next time you're asked to explain in very simple terms why the Balkan countries just can't get on, use this:

Portsmouth Football Club's new Croatian signing has warned British girls they are wasting their time trying to chat him up.

Ivica Mornar says he is only willing to date girls from his home country.

The 29-year-old striker, who has been single since he divorced a year ago from a former Miss Croatia, said he had been swamped with female admirers in the UK, but was only interested in Croatians.

He said: "When I find someone else she has to be Croatian. I would never settle down with a foreigner. Different cultures could bring additional differences to understanding. I know that the love is the most important thing, but I've found in my first marriage that love is not the only thing."

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker