<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

The last verse and chorus of a Bon Jovi song, because there's nothing funnier than something unintentionally funny, right? We could all lit crit this dollop of dung til it begs us to kill it out of shame, but it's like, hey man, I just want to let the lyrics speak for themselves, y'know?

I walk these streets, a loaded six string on my back,
I play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it back.
I been everywhere, still I'm standing tall,
I've seen a million faces, and I've rocked them all.

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride,
I'm wanted, dead or alive,
I'm a cowboy, I got the night on my side,
I'm wanted, dead or alive,
Wanted, dead or alive.



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker