<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 26, 2004

An old friend just e-mailed me this. I make no apologies:

No it shouldn't - that's Millwall FC's motto. I like you; I was thinking about it this morning; I recently heard Tessa Jowell say that if she could be anyone in Shakespeare, she'd be Portia. So that's a smug racist bitch who hangs out with a bunch of deadbeats and messes up other people's lives, then. What's the 'could' exactly? Or am I being too obvious. Anyway, I have to like you; I need a reason to empathise with Washington...and I can't hold Abraham and Moses personally responsible for everything I'm unhappy about

A well written testimony of friendship and political clarity in these confusing times.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker