<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Ive always thought “get thee behind me Satan” was more of an invitation to do it doggie-style than any serious challenge to his supremacy.
Anyway, the devil’s cock is red, hot and barbed so you’d have to be pretty jaded to want it up you – not forgetting, of course, that HE'S THE DEVIL. It’s always struck me as bizarre that anyone can be a Satanist and want to invite him to fuck you, of all things, to FUCK YOU – because surely it’s a tacit admission that God must really exist too. Nobody’s claiming Satan created the universe, are they? Course, I don’t believe in him anyway, and if I did I’d have to say he’s god’s right-hand man, or that he lives only in our hearts – there’s no hell, is there. What would be the point?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? It's not? Oh! Interesting

eXTReMe Tracker